- Your personal information is important to us
- Collecting information about you
- Plainspeak Digital will not collect any personal information about you without your consent. We only collect personal information that you tell us about yourself and information about how you use our website: e.g. when we ask for information such as your e-mail address, name, address and phone number. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact.
- Using and disclosing your personal information
- Plainspeak Digital will not use or disclose any information, unless requested by you, as required by law or if we believe it necessary to provide you with a service you have requested. We may also do so to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another user, any member of the public or Plainspeak Digital. We may also send you information which you have requested. We will not otherwise disclose it to other parties without your consent.
- When we communicate with you
- We may contact you at the e-mail or other address which you provide to us in order to provide you with updated information about our website or provide you with other information about our services. If you do not wish to receive this, you may remove your name from our list by e-mailing us at privacy (at) plainspeakdigital (dot) com. Please allow seven days for this to be processed.
- The information we keep about you
- If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we hold about you, you can access your record by contacting us at privacy (at) plainspeakdigital (dot) com. If you believe that your personal information is inaccurate or out of date, you can e-mail us at privacy (at) plainspeakdigital (dot) com and request your information be amended by us. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, we will take all reasonable and legal steps to delete it.
- Storage and security of your personal information
- Plainspeak Digital will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date.
- Plainspeak Digital and links to other websites
- Plainspeak Digital provides links to external websites. These linked sites are not under the control of Plainspeak Digital, and we are not responsible for the conduct of entities linked to our website.
- Future changes